In order to record and create clips from broadcast TV, SnapStream customers typically need to manage physical set-top boxes and the necessary encoders somewhere in their office. But what if you don’t have the time, space, or knowledge for how to do that? Particularly, in today’s environment with a lot of staff working away from the office, it’s becoming more critical to not have to worry about managing physical hardware.
That’s why we’re excited to announce our new SnapStream Managed TV Hosting service, available today. This provides your organization a “touchless” SnapStream Cloud with no hardware to manage.
Here's how it works:
1. Customer orders the SnapStream Cloud service
2. Customer orders TV service at SnapStream's facility
3. SnapStream manages TV service install
4. SnapStream configures everything (including TV service and SnapStream Encoders)
5. Customer uses SnapStream Cloud (at http://cloud.snapstream.com/)!
SnapStream Managed TV Hosting is also great for those who want to record channels outside their market. For example, if you’re on the West Coast and want to watch and record live TV on an East Coast schedule, our new service allows you to do just that.
Contact SnapStream Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and pricing.