With Thanksgiving this week, we're thinking about all of the ways that SnapStream customers are simply the best. To thank you for being so amazing, we're giving out "SnapStream: Made in Techxas" t-shirts (read below to find out how to get yours).
You are smart AND creative
You have been doing amazing things with SnapStream, things we never even considered. Examples of ingenuity with SnapStream:
- Nancy Jennings at the University of Cincinnati is using SnapStream to study TV in order to improve the quality of children's media.
- Emerson College is doing analyzing broadcast journalism through media research and content analysis with SnapStream
- The folks at NBCUniversal are using SnapStream across the board, taking fan engagement to another level with shows like Maury, E! News, Bravo, Dancing with the Stars, etc.
How are you using SnapStream? We love to hear about what you're working on!
You are helping us evolve
So many of the new features in SnapStream are inspired by you. You request it, we make it happen. You are continuing to help us evolve as a company and we can't thank you enough. Check out the latest features inspired by you in SnapStream 8.0.
You're leading the pack
Keeping conversations real-time on Twitter and Facebook can be difficult to manage, but you're pulling it off. Customers like:
- The St. Louis Blues are engaging fans on Twitter with play-by-play posts
- The Washington Examiner is focusing on using video to capture newsworthy moments in an instant.
As a small token of our appreciation, we'd love to send you a SnapStream t-shirt. Thanks for being so awesome!
Happy Thanksgiving from SnapStream